Thursday, October 9, 2014

Japanese food in South Korea





I went to my favorite sushi place before I left to go to South Korea, so I can taste the difference when I go to Japan. Japan is one of my travel destination while I am in teaching in South Korea. I love sushi especially sashimi!!! 


Japanese Restaurant near my small town were I teach. The prices are really decent. My set cost around 7000 Won for the japanese soup, kimchi, and the bowl of rice with spam with sauce.

I have tried takoyaki balls in Seoul. It was my first time trying takoyaki balls. It was alright. It had a small piece of octopus in each breaded ball with fish flakes on top. I can't wait to try the authentic version in Japan.

This was another Japanese Restaurant that I went to when I was in Myeong-dong, South Korea. The udon noodle soup was very spicy but delicious. It had slices of spam in the soup... The basket had fried chicken pieces with pickled radish on the side. It was not the best fried I have tried. It also came with clear miso soup which was pretty good.
This was my friend's dish, it had lots of mayo in it. It was chicken, eggs, and rice.. I think.. The food that is on the right was fried veggies, that was pretty good. 


 
Japanese snack in Seoul. It was pretty good. It was sort of like bread with seafood in the middle drizzle with sauce, topped off with fish flakes. Japanese loves there fish flakes. It cost 5000 Won for 2 pieces.
Sashimi and sushi in my little town. It was not that bad but it is definitely not the best sushi and sashimi I have tried before.

The full set of Sashimi tray. Yummy! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment