Monday, December 29, 2014

First time at Octagon in Gangnam

Photo courtesy of http://jowlehleh.net/  
I know it has been awhile since I have actually posted a post but I'll catch up before the end of this year. 

Time sure does fly by fast, I can't believe in a couple of weeks it's going to be 2015...Let's get back to were I left off... 

After my birthday weekend in Cheonan, the next weekend a friend that I have meet in EPIK invited me and some other friends down to go clubbing at one of Seoul best prestiges clubs called Octagon in Gangnam. It was my first time in Gangnam and I never wanted to leave. As you walk around, you can see many different cars ranging from a Porsche, Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Chevy and etc...pretty much international brand cars. As to my surprise after exploring around Gangnam I wasn't homesick anymore, I was too much in love with the place. 
It was a great night at Octagon, we had access to VIP tickets and mind you we had plenty of free VIP drinking voucher that was included with our VIP tickets and a free voucher to store our coats and thing you didn't want to carry on the dance floor. ...Shout out to my friend in Incheon for the hookup!!! The music was lacking a bit, they played mostly techno shit that I don't know. I was hoping it had more of hip-hop music than anything else. I guess it is to classy for Gangnam. But this night was a night I didn't remember much besides that I was having a blast. Sorry there is really no pictures this night I was to plastered! 

The next morning was awful...My friend and I had a hangover and she was suppose to go to church that morning but we didn't end up getting back until like 5-6 am in the morning. But we both manage to get up at 11 am or earlier and boy we were not feeling well. We went to go find the Catholic church located in the area and we ended up going to a Presbyterian Church...It's just our luck after walking down massive hills throughout Gangnam, half hungover. My friend decided to call a cab and we finally got to the Catholic Church. Before we left, we ended up getting lunch together before heading back to are little town. The leaving part is the hardest part for me because I love the city.

Happy Clubbing! 

XOXO,
Chuiee





No comments:

Post a Comment