Monday, June 8, 2015

Shennigans

I know it has been awhile since my last post but I had some issues with my laptop and it is currently being fixed by the Korea MacPCguys in Korea. They are great replying back to you and are able to fix mostly anything, you name it. I have to say though I was waiting for the last minute to get my laptop fixed. I'm such a procrastinator! There has been so much things that is happening in the new school year. This post is more likely a February rant.
***
After coming back from my vacation, I had "deskwarming" before class resumed the following week and a few extra days off. 

                                                                               ***

I was told that I was going to be moved around to a different school and it is not a finally decision yet.. I am in my 7 month in my contract here in Korea and I just got my sh*t together...finding my way to get to the three schools that I teach at every week (transportation), knowing all my student's name by heart, knowing my co-workers, and etc!!!! I was like "WHATTHEFUDGE-AROO"!!!!???
***
I have to say I'm excited and looking forward to the great opportunities that awaits for me but the down side of all my effort working with the students felt like a bootless errand, I know someone great will be picking up after me but still that took awhile for the students to warm up and getting to know me as well. Everything was going great until this change...I feel like a chess piece being moved around.
***
I also have my loans kicking in the beginning of March so I have been calculating my expense and budgeting myself carefully. I won't be travelling much as I did before because of this financial obligation that I have from my student loans. Since I have only 5 months left in my contract, I have to make a decision if I would like to resign my contract with the board of education for another year. I have been contemplating if I should or not but right now, it is most likely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment