Monday, December 29, 2014

Customized Shoes from Seongsu-dong


From my previous post in Seoul Weekend I mentioned that I had place an order on two pair of customized shoes in Seongsu-dong. The shoes finally came in. It took about 2 months to received my shoes. After placing an order the owner of the shop told us to come back on a certain date back to Seoul. She mentioned that she will send one pair of shoes to my apartment but she asked that we come back to the store to get the other pair just in case I needed to alter the shoe. Nothing was delivered to my apartment. My Korean friend was so excited for me to get the shoes so everytime she asked if it came I told her that it didn't come. She called the store like every week or so for me. I felt so bad but this shoe thing is not happening again.

As promised, my Korean friend and I went back on the certain date she told us to come. She was not there and the sales associate working at the time called her multiple times. She did not pick up. At this point, my head was boiling I was mad, taking a trip to Seoul is quite expensive for me and she did not deliver the product as she mentioned. She was all talk and full of bs..I felt like I was scammed but there were many customers that came to pick up their shoes that they ordered. That day for some reason she was not at the store at all, the day that she mentioned for us to come. This was RED flags!!!She should of have called to let us know not to come. From that point on my friend had called the shoe lady multiple times to ask her about my shoes. It took about another month and I finally received a package at my door. Here is the finally product of the Oxford.. It was more burgundy than dark drown which I choose. It fits great but I didn't get the chance to wear them out yet. But the photo above the burgundy shoes I really like a lot but I'll rate the comfort level once I get a chance to wear them.


XOXO,
Erika




No comments:

Post a Comment