Thursday, October 9, 2014

Exploring My Town


 The first month in Korea I explored my small town. It has quite the view. The park is one of my favorite places to take a light jog. It has a lot of hiking areas which I will take advantage. I love hiking.



My park has pretty 3 D drawings on the floors of the park. It is quite breath taking. Super detailed and the work looks amazing.

 This was a bit daring. I decided to hop on the bus and see where it takes me. I found out that taking the bus no. 1 and 2, it takes me to the train station in 15 minutes or less for 1100 Won and I passed by my local library, other schools and places around my town. So if I am a bit lazy that day, I'm taking the bus. Also taking a bus no. 1 or 2 from the train station takes me near my apartment...win-win. 


 A Temple near my house is about a 5 minute walk. It is really pretty but I didn't have the chance to check it out yet. It is on my to do list. 

My park view:






xoxo-chuiee




No comments:

Post a Comment