Sunday, December 20, 2015

How to apply to become an English Teacher

1. You need money about $3000 USD. 

The reason why I suggest having that much money is because of the documents that must be obtained, cost a butt load of money prior to submitting your application. 

Taking the TESOL and TEFL course are also pricey. I took advantage of the 150 hours online TESOL course available on Groupon which was about $69 and a 20 in hour TEFL class in New York which cost $700 including transportation and hotel fees.


 Groupon has two TESOL online courses available but are not always there so snatch it when you can.






This will also cover the airfare that will to be purchased after you've got hired. This will be reimbursed after 1 month of working in South Korea.

I've used Korean Horizon. Alistair was my recruiter and he did a good job. My experience using Korean Horizon was fast and efficient. There are other bloggers that didn't have the same experiences as I did. 

Here is the link: 

https://www.koreanhorizons.com/sub02.php



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment