Tuesday, December 30, 2014

First Open Class




My first open class for my second school that I teach at, it was surprising to me because I thought my main school hosts the open class. It happened to be the week of a English talking competition and just around the corner of Thanksgiving. Before my open class, I also had to participate in the judging part of the English talking competition. I listened to over 15 speeches of my students and most of them were about their life and what they would like to do in the future. It was really great listening to my student's speeches. So my lesson for my open class was about Thanksgiving and making a turkey and discussing about what the students were thankful for. I ran out of time for the speaking time but the students got really crafty making the turkey. I don't think I did that bad but we will see. 


One of my cute students!



No comments:

Post a Comment