Monday, December 29, 2014

Epik In Service Training


There is not much said about the EPIK In Service Training online..so I thought I would write about it...but mid-way through your employment there is a in service training. (I'm 5 months in my contract) It was not hard, it is preliminary questions retaining from the video lectures that you have to fully play or else you have to restart the video from the beginning. I learned it the hard way so just giving you all the heads up. There is approximately 15 or so videos more or less..I don't know exactly but it is around there. After completing the in service training, there is a certificate that you obtain from finishing the course stating that you have completed the EPIK In Service Training. It is all online so you don't have to go to anywhere which is great.

Good Luck!,

Chuiee

No comments:

Post a Comment