Monday, October 20, 2014

First Baseball Game in S. Korea

I went to my first baseball game in Masan, NC Dinos vs. TWIN. I was voting for the NC Dinos because my friend was a hardcore NC Dino's fan, however I'm not a big baseball fan but the baseball game in S. Korea is definitely more exciting and exhilarating. I went to a Yankee baseball game in New York City before. Baseball in S.Korea is very popular. It is just like how the U.S.A is with football. However, in the baseball game stadium in Korea, you can bring whatever you want in the stadium but you can't bring glass items. They also sell boos and snacks. They literally have a CU convenient store built underneath a couple row of seats. Every person that was at the game had a jersey on with their last name or their favorite Korean baseball player even the infants...which I find very adorable... The parents get them started on baseball..young hahaha....



Almost the same with the States. So before heading in the baseball stadium, they have stalls of vendors selling snacks and food such as kimbap, squid, octopus, popcorn and so much more. I got sucked into buying the grilled octopus and boy was it yummy!..I love squid and octopus...but after eating it, it makes your mouth reekkk like no tomorrow....hahahah...I actually pigged out that day. I had octopus, corn chips, and beer. I not a fan of beer because it makes my belly bulge out but it was a compliment it had with the chips was delicious. hahaha The NC Dinos won!!! Woot!! Woot!! We didn't watch all 9 innings. We head back to my friend's house and started packing. And we had patbingsu at Su-bing..Deliciousness, we wanted to get Mango but it was out of season, we ended up trying a really nutty cheesecake patbingsu with honey toast bread...It was pretty good!  After are indulgences in sweets, it was time for us to depart..





No comments:

Post a Comment